In addition to the many educational and Da'wah programs conducted at our masjid, we also have a library full of authentic Islamic books available in English, Urdu and Arabic. We are active in offering local Da'wah by reaching out to youth, newcomers and providing support to new Muslims. We work with different community organizations and other Masajid within Edmonton to better serve the entire community. We are always looking for more volunteers to join our committees. If you think your social and personal skill can help us with our Da'wah work, please contact the Shoora.
Regular Masjid Programming
At this time, these are our regular programs offered in the masjid. We often have additional social programs directed to youth and families that will be advertised on our website and Facebook page.
- Morning inspiration after Fajr Salah
- Hadith Taleem after Maghrib Salah
- Congregational Jumuah Prayers
- Evening Madrasah Curriculum
- Sunnah a day after Maghrib Salah
- Da'wah Halaqa every Friday after Maghrib Salah
- Knowledge and Wisdom with Dr. Muhammad Sadiq every Saturday after Zuhr Salah
- Quran Tafseer every Sunday after Zuhr Salah
- Quran Tajweed every Sunday after Asr Salah.
- Quran and Hadith every 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month (Sisters only program)
- . Youth program as arranged by Da'wah and youth committee
- Family program last Saturday of the month